1. What payment methods do you accept?
We do accept T/T (Telegraphic Bank Transfers), Cash & Escrow payments.
Payment Policy Update: As of 1st January 2016, we no longer accept L/C payments for new orders. Existing contracts having L/C (Letter of Credit) as payment method, shall be honoured till expiration with no renewal clause.
2. Do you provide payment receipts?
Yes, each payment has an ID and record in our database. We provide payment receipts and keep records for each payment.
3. How is my payment guaranteed?
All payments must be paid following instructions on the Payment Instructions. T/T payments shall be received by FOODEX TRADE LTD account or an authorized account by FOODEX TRADE LTD.
We guarantee every payment sent to us directly, this guarantee is sealed with a payment record and receipt.
Escrow payments shall be guaranteed by the escrow company.
4. How long does it take to confirm payment?
This depends on the payment type. Bank transfers take an average of 2-7 business days.
Escrow payments are instant after confirmation from the Escrow Company.
5. What is your ordering procedure?
- Buyer requests a quote from us.
- An official price quote is sent to the buyer.
- Buyer accepts quote and trade terms, sends a purchase order (PO).
- We will accept the purchase order send a contract / Proforma Invoice and payment instructions (PI) to the buyer.
- Buyer makes payment as instructed.
- We confirm payment and issue a payment receipt. Packing starts
- Goods are inspected and shipped.
- Buyer receives shipping documents.
- Buyer receives goods and sends a confirmation to us.
6. What are the benefits of placing huge order?
We do offer discounts and bonuses to customers with huge orders.
Our sales team will notify you, if you quality for such bonuses / discounts.
7. How is insurance handled for the shipment?
We provide insurance coverage for every shipment. The insurance shall not be more than 110% of the total value of the order.