1. Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we do wholesale shipping and exports to most countries. Contact Us for more information about your country.
2. How Long does shipping take?
Average shipping takes 21 days depending on your port of delivery. We do offer an exact delivery time after your order has been shipped
4. What are the shipping conditions?
Our products are shipped in temperature controlled containers. This ensures the freshness and quality upon arrival.
5. How do you handle shipping delays?
We do ship timely, unless otherwise. In the event of a major delay (more than 21 days) a mutual compensation shall be agreed upon with the buyer.
6. Do you provide packing pictures?
Yes, we do provide packing pictures, barcodes and assistance with the shipping procedure.
7. What Shipping Documents Do You Provide?
We provide the following shipping documents:
- OCEAN BILL OF LADING MARKED “FREIGHT PREPAID” AND CLEAN ON BOARD. 3 Copies
- MASTER BILL OF LADING. 3 Copies
- CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN. 3 Copies
- HEALTH & PHYTOSANITARY CERTIFICATE. 2 Copies
- INSPECTION CERTIFICATE FOR QUALITY AND QUANTITY (SGS). 2 Copies
- COMMERCIAL INVOICE. 3 Copies
- PACKING LIST. 3 Copies
- INSURANCE CERTIFICATE COVERING 110% OF THE TOTAL INVOICE VALUE. 3 Copies
- NON-WOOD PACKING CERTIFICATE. 2 Copies
PRODUCTION LIST. 2 Copies